GET WILD ABOUT LEARNING!!
The Wenatchee Wild is pleased to announce the NEW remote learning Wild About Learning program! The Wenatchee Wild Program is designed to encourage students in grades K-5 to learn in and out of the classroom. The program runs from September through March and helps students get excited to learn throughout the season, motivated by great prizes! Each teacher and parent will have access to a learning log sheet, bookmark and have the ability to nominate their students as the Top Learner. Teachers and parents will collect their students’ learning logs and upload it to the Wenatchee Wild website or via mail. Parents and teachers also have the opportunity to nominate their student(s) to the Top Learner of the Month by submitting a picture and an explanation why their student is the Top Learner! Top monthly readers will be featured on our website and become eligible to win prizes.
Great prizes your students can win
All Students who submit a Complete Log will receive:
- One (1) Voucher for Two (2) Youth Tickets in the Lower Wild Zone with the Purchase of One (1) Adult Ticket in the Lower Wild Zone
One (1) Top Individual learner of the Month will receive:
- Wenatchee Wild Learning Program certificate signed by Walt the Wolf and Wolfie
- Recognition on the Wenatchee Website and Social Media Forums
- Team issued Wenatchee Wild Backpack
- Start by registering your student via the link above
- Once registered simply print off or download your Wild about Learning Log
- one learning log per month September through March
- Each day select a task and get to learning!
- Task include Math, Science, Language Art, History, and P.E., ETC
- Once you have completed your log submit it to the Wenatchee wild:
- via email to Morgan Dekorte at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via mail ATTN: Wild about learning to 1300 Walla Walla Ave, Wenatchee WA. 98801
- Learning logs are due on the 15th of each month
- Once your form is submitted your student will receive a Wild about Learning voucher good for two youth tickets with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Submit your student to be a top learner. Simply submit a photo of your student completing their favorite lesson and why it is their favorite. Each month one lucky student will be selected to be our top learner of the month!
For questions about Wild about Learning, please contact Morgan Dekorte at email@example.com or at 509-888-7825.