Due to the overwhelming success of 50/50 & Chuck-a-Puck, the Wenatchee Wild will host an application process for organizations wishing to work 50/50 and/or Chuck-a-Puck during the 2018-2019 season.
Non-Profit, Community and local hockey organizations wishing to participate in 50/50 and/or Chuck-a-Puck at a Future Game MUST submit this application before being considered. Please note that completion of this application does not guarantee your organization will be selected for a 50/50 and/or a Chuck-a-Puck date.
What is Chuck-A-Puck?
Chuck-a-Puck is a fun and unique contest at the start of the second intermission during Wild Hockey games. Fans who have purchased a bag of numbered foam pucks will throw their puck towards the target at center ice. The three pucks that land closest to the center of the target will receive a prize. Each bag is sold for $5 each.
What is 50/50?
50/50 is a fun and unique contest that pays off in the second intermission during Wild Hockey games. Fans who purchase tickets will have a chance to win half of the sales the organization made from 50/50. Tickets are sold at $1 each. The ticket will be drawn immediately following Chuck-a-Puck. Prize distribution will be overseen by a Wenatchee Wild representative.
Criteria for Chuck-a-Puck & 50/50 Sellers
- All groups will be chosen from submitted applications only.
- Must be a community, non-profit or local hockey organization
- All money should be handled by an adult in the group
- Minimum of six (6) fully engaged workers at all time – with at least two adults
- Group must report to the Town Toyota Center Volunteer Entrance 2 hours prior to game start
- There can be absolutely no alcohol consumption while selling
- Groups must sell a minimum of 25 tickets for the night they are to sell 50/50 or Chuck-a-Puck. Tickets will be at a discounted price and there will be a kickback for your organization per ticket after the 25th sold ticket. All ticket money needs to be turned into the Wild office 48 hours prior to chosen game. Those tickets not sold will be taken out of the money on your game night.
**You will be notified if you have been chosen to do 50/50 and/or Chuck-a-Puck for the 2018-2019 Season **
Call or email Gretchen Littler with any questions – 509-888-7825 or firstname.lastname@example.org