Due to the overwhelming success of our 50/50 Fundraiser Opportunity, the Wenatchee Wild will host an application process for organizations wishing to work 50/50 during the 2022-23 season.
Non-Profit, Community and local hockey organizations wishing to participate in 50/50 at a Future Game MUST submit this application before being considered. Please note that completion of this application does not guarantee your organization will be selected for a 50/50 date.
What is 50/50?
50/50 is a fun and unique contest that pays off in the second intermission during Wild Hockey games. Fans who purchase tickets will have a chance to win half of the sales the organization made from 50/50. Tickets are sold at $1 each. The ticket will be drawn immediately following our Chuck-a-Puck contest. Prize distribution will be overseen by a Wenatchee Wild representative.
Criteria for 50/50 Sellers
- All groups will be chosen from submitted applications only.
- Must be a community, non-profit or local hockey organization
- All money should be handled by an adult in the group
- 6 Volunteers will receive complimentary entrance to work the 50/50 table
- Group must report to the Town Toyota Center Volunteer Entrance 2 hours prior to game start
- There can be absolutely no alcohol consumption while selling
- $100 administration fee will be collected at the end of the night. Remaining prize money will be split between winner and organization.
- Groups must sell a minimum of 25 tickets for the night they are to sell 50/50. Tickets will be at a discounted price and there will be a kickback for your organization per ticket after the 25th sold ticket. All ticket money needs to be turned into the Wild office 48 hours prior to chosen game. Those tickets not sold will be taken out of the money on your game night.
1300 Walla Walla Ave.
Wenatchee, WA 98801