WENATCHEE WILD FAN BUS
WHEN: February 21-22, 2020
WHERE: Penticton, BC, Canada
Hop on a bus and follow the Wenatchee Wild as they travel into Canada for a pair of games against the Penticton Vees.
- Transportation from Town Toyota Center to both games and back.
- 1 nights lodging at Penticton Lakeside Resort in Penticton, BC (double occupancy).
- Admission to each game.
- Fri morning, depart Town Toyota Center at 11:30 am
- Check in to hotel in Penticton, then go to rink
- 7:00 pm – Wenatchee Wild at Penticton Vees
- Sat. morning at 12p, depart hotel and shop in Penticton, BC
- 6:00 pm – Wenatchee Wild at Penticton Vees
- Return to Town Toyota Center approx. 2:00 am
$160.00 USD per person
Must be 18 or over or have a parent / guardian along to participate. Rates are based on double occupancy. Guests are required to have necessary documentation to enter Canada and return to the US. Failure to do so is solely the responsibility of the traveler. Seats will be sold on a first paid, first served basis. Maximum number of passengers: 50. Package goes on sale Monday November 4, 2019 at 9:00 am. $50 non-refundable deposit required and must be paid in full by close of business February 3, 2020 or the seat will be forfeited and released for sale. Meals on the trip are the responsibility of the traveler and will not be provided. Bus will leave promptly on time to ensure on-time arrival for games. Minimum 40 passengers required to guarantee trip.