2020-21 Season Ticket Information
Season tickets are available to purchase NOW for the 2020-21 BCHL season.
The link to download the order form is at the bottom of this page.
Below is a list of benefits for being a 2020-2021 Wild Season Ticket Member:
- Your Same Seat For All 26 Regular Season Home Games
- 2 Complimentary ‘Buddy Pass’ Tickets To Bring Friends
- Personal Payment Plans To Fit Your Monthly Budget
- First Right of Refusal for Your Playoff Seats
- 20% Discount On Wild Merchandise
- Private ‘Skate With The Wild’
- Season Ticket Member Gift
- Private ‘Breakfast With The Wild’
- Season Ticket Member Picture On Ice
- Season Ticket Member Launch Party
- Access To The 12 Tribes Ice Lounge
- Season Ticket Member Entrance Open One Hour And Fifteen Minutes Early
- Never A Wasted Ticket
- Earn Credit Towards Your Season Tickets For Recruiting New Season Ticket Members (Referral Program)
- Discount On Admission To Team Awards Banquet At The End Of The Regular Season
- Season Ticket loyalty rewards
LOYALTY AWARDS FOR SEASON TICKET MEMBERS
Did you know your Loyalty Card in the front of your Season Ticket Book is valuable at local businesses?
Sumo – 10% off discount
The Alchemist’s Phrontistery – 10% off discount
Anderton Family Dental – 1/2 off teeth whitening
Mission Ridge – 2 night ski tickets.
Les Schwab – discounted pricing for all Season Ticket Holders
Riverfront Rock Gym – 1 day pass with rentals AND 20% off birthday packages.
Garlini’s – Free Rustic Bread with purchase of an entree!! Great pregame meal!
**To get the above deals …. show your Loyalty Card at the participating businesses.
There is also ONE more way you can save at a few of our sponsors!! Be sure to check out the back of your Season Tickets for each game!!
- Bob’s Burgers & Brew
- Anderton Family Dental
- Bear Mountain Ranch
Call us today:
Or come by the Wenatchee Wild Administrative Office
located upstairs in the Town Toyota Center
Season Tickets Available NOW!
>>> 2020-21 Season Ticket Order Form <<<
For general inquiries, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org