WILD HELPING SCHOOLS WITH
“DA$H FOR CA$H”
The Wenatchee Wild, proud members of the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL) are pleased to announce the “Dash For Cash” event, scheduled for Friday February 16th during the first intermission at the Wild hockey game.
Sponsored and funded by Trinity Fruit Sales, the parent company of the Wild owned by David and Lisa White, the “Dash For Cash” will consist of 12 teachers already selected by a nomination process to run onto the ice and grab their share of $5,000 in $1 bills scattered on the ice. The money is theirs to keep for use in their classrooms for items their current funding may be falling short on.
The following is a list of participating schools and teachers:
- Mission View Elementary – Mr. Yanez
- Kenroy Elementary – Mr. White
- Newbery Elementary – Mr. Morrell
- Columbia Ridge Elementary – Mr. Klepec
- Chelan-Douglas Child Services Association – Ms. Betancourt
- Vale Elementary – Mrs. Shively
- Cascade Elementary – Mr. Ramirez
- Waterville High School – Ms. Erni
- Columbia Elementary PTO – Mr. Wiggins
- Seeds Academy – Ms. Hovda
- Grant Elementary – Mr. Loomis
- Eastmont Junior High – Mr. Duffey
Wenatchee (33-13-3-1) embarks this weekend on a three game Island Division road swing with stops in Nanaimo, Alberni Valley, and Victoria. The Wild return home Feb. 16 and 17 against Trail for the final two home games of the regular season. Group ticket packages for all games are on sale now at the Wild office by calling 509-888-7825.